Getting Started with CPA (Cost per Action) Campaigns
Written by Luisa Woodfine Updated over a week ago
What is CPA (Cost per Action) Campaign?
CPA campaigns require the user to trigger an event by completing a certain action. The action must be free and must not take longer than 5 minutes.
Otherwise, contact your account manager before creating a campaign.
CPA (Cost per Action) campaigns are recommended for those who looking for custom Action or Event to be completed by the user such as:-
- Install + Open + Create an Account
- Install + Open + Register + Email Activation
- Install + Open + Signup + OTP Verification
- Install + Open + Earn 500 Coins
- Install + Open + Reach 100 Scores
- Install + Open + Play till Level 5
- Install + Open + Start Free Trial
- Install + Open + Start a Subscription
- Install > Open > Start Monthly Subscription ($7.99)
- Install + Open + Signup + First Time Deposit
- Install + Open + Register + Place Order
- Install > Open > One-Time Purchase ($12.99)
Types of CPA (Cost per Action) Campaigns:-
|Incent CPA - Standard||Install + Open + Action/Event||Required||Android, iOS|
|Incent CPA - Managed (high-volume)||Install + Open + Action/Event (High Volume)||Required||Android, iOS|
Requirements for CPA (Cost per Action) Campaigns:-
- Tracking SDK/Integration with event conversion tracking required.
Recommended Article: Understanding various Tracking Solutions (Overview)
- CPA Configuration:
- Event Name : Unique name of the configured event which triggers a conversion.
- Event Description : Description of the conversion flow for the user in English as crisp as possible, for e.g: Install > Open > Register (Email, Google) > Earn 500 Coins.
Recommended Acticle: Configuring In-App-Events for CPA Campaign
- Configure & Enable Postbacks : Make sure to enable postbacks for cpidroid (if 3rd party tracking) or send postbacks with event_name parameter on our event postback URL with exactly the same event name (if custom s2s tracking). [IMPORTANT!]
How to create CPA (Cost per Action) Campaign?
You can create CPA (Cost per Action) campaign at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/install/add.php by selecting the appropriate option in the Campaign Type field accordingly.
Recommended Article: Getting Started with the Campaign Setup (Creating a Campaign)
Bonus. Sketch is small bonus that has some of the theme. Front's Sketch file comes with all demo pages design only. Front is not only for developers but also for designers.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 4 found this helpful
- Understanding various Campaign Types (Overview)
- Getting Started with Managed (High Volume) Campaigns
- Getting Started with Campaigns
- Tips to Speed Up or Optimize your Campaign
- How to Edit Settings of a Campaign?
- How to Start or Reinstate a Campaign?
- List of Supported, IAB Compatible Creatives Formats:
- How to Stop or Terminate a Campaign?
- Difference Between Incent and Non-Incent Advertisement?
- Getting Started with CPA (Cost per Action) Campaigns
- Getting Started with High Retention Campaigns
- Getting Started with Keyword Search Campaigns
- Troubleshooting Campaign Suspension
- How to Rank an App Higher in Category or Top Charts?
- How to SpeedUp Campaign Approval?
- Getting Started with Web / APK campaigns