How to Start or Reinstate a Campaign?
Written by Luisa Woodfine Updated over a week ago
For Paused Campaign:
- Add sufficient budget to your campaign (if remaining budget is low) at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/manage.php, check for blue Edit [⚙️] button under "Actions" column.
- If your campaign status is "Paused" then you can start your campaign at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/manage.php by hitting green Start [▶️] button under "Actions" column.
For Capped Campaign:
- If your campaign status is "Paused" then it means it has reached the daily cap limit (maximum conversion per day) that you had set while creating campaign.
- You may have to increase the daily cap limit at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/manage.php, check for blue Edit [⚙️] button under "Actions" column.
For Campaign under Review:
- If your campaign status is "Review" then you can start your campaign after it's approved. Once a campaign is approved, it's status is automatically changed to "Paused" by default.
For Suspended Campaign:
- If your campaign status is "Suspended" then you need to first get your campaign released from suspension, kindly refer this guide : https://thesmartware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041758211-How-to-SpeedUp-Campaign-Approval-#h_01FS4CPB9YRY1HN1NDCHH72MWH
- When you create a new campaign, It will either undergo review for approval process OR initially be paused so that you can adjust some settings by editing it before starting it.
- When a campaign is created successfully a message is shown which indicates the status of the campaign along with a quick "Start" button.
- You can edit & control (pause, start, terminate ...etc) your campaign from your dashboard as well at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/manage.php
Bonus. Sketch is small bonus that has some of the theme. Front's Sketch file comes with all demo pages design only. Front is not only for developers but also for designers.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
- Understanding various Campaign Types (Overview)
- Getting Started with Managed (High Volume) Campaigns
- Getting Started with Campaigns
- Tips to Speed Up or Optimize your Campaign
- How to Edit Settings of a Campaign?
- How to Start or Reinstate a Campaign?
- List of Supported, IAB Compatible Creatives Formats:
- How to Stop or Terminate a Campaign?
- Difference Between Incent and Non-Incent Advertisement?
- Getting Started with CPA (Cost per Action) Campaigns
- Getting Started with High Retention Campaigns
- Getting Started with Keyword Search Campaigns
- Troubleshooting Campaign Suspension
- How to Rank an App Higher in Category or Top Charts?
- How to SpeedUp Campaign Approval?