How to Edit Settings of a Campaign?
Written by Luisa Woodfine Updated over a week ago
- Once your campaign is approved, you may edit your campaign settings from your dashboard. In case it's still in review and you are unable to edit it, just reach out to support.
- You may edit your campaign bid, budget and some other settings at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/manage.php depending upon your campaign type and status, check for a Edit button under Actions column.
- Please note that you may increase your campaign bid but decreasing of bid is not supported due to some technical limitations.
Note: You may have to create a fresh campaign with new bid.
Bonus. Sketch is small bonus that has some of the theme. Front's Sketch file comes with all demo pages design only. Front is not only for developers but also for designers.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
- Understanding various Campaign Types (Overview)
- Getting Started with Managed (High Volume) Campaigns
- Getting Started with Campaigns
- Tips to Speed Up or Optimize your Campaign
- How to Edit Settings of a Campaign?
- How to Start or Reinstate a Campaign?
- List of Supported, IAB Compatible Creatives Formats:
- How to Stop or Terminate a Campaign?
- Difference Between Incent and Non-Incent Advertisement?
- Getting Started with CPA (Cost per Action) Campaigns
- Getting Started with High Retention Campaigns
- Getting Started with Keyword Search Campaigns
- Troubleshooting Campaign Suspension
- How to Rank an App Higher in Category or Top Charts?
- How to SpeedUp Campaign Approval?