How to Stop or Terminate a Campaign?
Written by Luisa Woodfine Updated over a week ago
- You may pause your running campaign at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/manage.php (login required) by hitting yellow "Pause" button given under "Actions" column.
- You may terminate your incomplete campaign at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/manage.php (login required) by hitting red "Terminate" button given under "Actions" column.
Note: Remaining unused budget will automatically be refunded back to your account balance
Bonus. Sketch is small bonus that has some of the theme. Front's Sketch file comes with all demo pages design only. Front is not only for developers but also for designers.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
- Understanding various Campaign Types (Overview)
- Getting Started with Managed (High Volume) Campaigns
- Getting Started with Campaigns
- Tips to Speed Up or Optimize your Campaign
- How to Edit Settings of a Campaign?
- How to Start or Reinstate a Campaign?
- List of Supported, IAB Compatible Creatives Formats:
- How to Stop or Terminate a Campaign?
- Difference Between Incent and Non-Incent Advertisement?
- Getting Started with CPA (Cost per Action) Campaigns
- Getting Started with High Retention Campaigns
- Getting Started with Keyword Search Campaigns
- Troubleshooting Campaign Suspension
- How to Rank an App Higher in Category or Top Charts?
- How to SpeedUp Campaign Approval?