Getting Started with Managed (High Volume) Campaigns
What is Managed (High Volume) Campaign?
Managed campaigns are the way to go if you need to push large volumes in a short time. Please keep in mind that the actual performance depends on your bid, so make sure to contact your account manager before creating a managed campaign. Managed campaigns cannot be paused or terminated by yourself and are managed by CPI Droid.
Managed (High Volume) campaigns are recommended for those who come under one or more of the following needs/situation:-
- Looking for high volume installs or burst campaign
- Target audience is narrow due to targeting small countries or low traffic countries.
- Want campaign to complete faster as soon as possible.
Types of Managed (High Volume) Campaigns:-
|CPI - Managed (high-volume)||Install + Open (High Volume)||Required||Android, iOS|
|CPA - Managed (high-volume)||Install + Open + Action/Event (High Volume)||Required||Android, iOS|
|CPC - Managed (high-volume)||Click (High Volume)||Optional||Android, iOS|
|CPI - Managed (high-volume)||Install (High Volume)||Required||Android, iOS|
Requirements for Managed (High Volume) Campaigns:-
- Tracking integration is required to drive high volume automatically/manually by connecting external traffic sources/partners.
Recommended Article: Understanding various Tracking Solutions (Overview)
- Minimum CPI Bid: $0.2 (or CPA Bid: $0.4) is required.
Note: Solid bid maybe required depending upon the country target.
- At least $500 Budget required.
How to create Managed (High Volume) Campaign?
You need to create Standard version of the desired Managed campaign first at https://cpidroid.com/campaign/install/add.php by selecting the appropriate option in the Campaign Type field accordingly and make sure to full-fill minimum requirements as per the Managed one (as given above) then contact us to convert it into Managed (High Volume) version.
Recommended Article: Getting Started with the Campaign Setup (Creating a Campaign)
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful
- Understanding various Campaign Types (Overview)
- Getting Started with Managed (High Volume) Campaigns
- Getting Started with Campaigns
- Tips to Speed Up or Optimize your Campaign
- How to Edit Settings of a Campaign?
- How to Start or Reinstate a Campaign?
- List of Supported, IAB Compatible Creatives Formats:
- How to Stop or Terminate a Campaign?
- Difference Between Incent and Non-Incent Advertisement?
- Getting Started with CPA (Cost per Action) Campaigns
- Getting Started with High Retention Campaigns
- Getting Started with Keyword Search Campaigns
- Troubleshooting Campaign Suspension
- How to Rank an App Higher in Category or Top Charts?
- How to SpeedUp Campaign Approval?